Today's theme for Muffin Tin Monday is all about Red, White and Blue since 4th of July is this upcoming Saturday. Our tins this week are simple but were really fun to make and the kids loved them!! My 4 year old actually asked several times throughout this past week, "How long before we get to eat out of our muffin cups again?". I'd say Muffin Tin Monday is definitely around to stay at our house:-)! *I served these Saturday when the kids each made an American Flag craft.*
Here's what I used this week:
- mini pretzel rods dipped in white candy melts with red/white sprinkles
- red punch to drink
- frosted blueberry muffins with red/white sprinkles and an American Flag
- toothpick fruit kabobs with blueberries, bananas and strawberries
- vanilla yogurt (with more sprinkles, of course!) for dipping rods and fruit
- Pilsbury Ready to Bake American Flag cookies, yes, with more sprinkles!!