Today's Muffin Tin Monday is circus themed. I had totally different ideas than what I actually ended up doing for this muffin tin up until Saturday. I decided to use props and toys/games instead of only edible items. This was by far the kids' favorite tin. They loved everything about it from the treats to the props. This was such fun to make--even little Jack got to join in this week. I love doing this on Sunday's now, because my husband gets to see how much fun it is for the kids.
Here is what I put in our tins:
- Peanuts-Nutter Butter cookies
- Lion cupcakes-We are studying the letter "Ll" in our Preschool Corner this week.
- Grapes with Wilton clown picks
- Circus animal in a cage--the ones that "grow" over the next 72 hours
- Animal crackers.
- Ring Toss game
- Ringmaster riding a unicycle
- Monkey visors
- Large sunglasses a clown might wear
Jack's tins were a bit different, he loved participating, I'll have to let him have some little tins each week:-)--he had:
- Nutrigrain bar
- Nutter Butters
- Animal Crackers
We had such fun this week participating in Muffin Tin Monday. If you haven't tried this with your little ones yet, you've got to give it a try! I promise you'll be hooked. Head over to Michelle's to see everyone else's Big Top Tins today, and join in too!